fish international presents:
The Seafood Business Meeting 2022 in Bremen
European seafood market: Make it more sustainable and Climate neutral
Be part of the Seafood Business Meeting at fish international 2022 in Bremen, Germany. Gain market information and new business contacts or exchanging ideas with existing contacts. The on-site meeting gives you opportunities for networking and meet new contacts which are of interest for you. The access to the Seafood Business Meeting will be available free of charge (you do need a ticket for the fair though) to all the professional participants from:
- Fish and seafood industry
- Processing, Wholesale, Export, Import
- Retail and Food Service
We invite you to register on this platform to participate in the different sessions, meet potential business partners and request meetings. The meetings have to be accepted by both parties and will take place in hall 5.
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
We particularly recommend the participation of private sector representatives interested in the European seafood market active in the sectors processing, trading, food service and retail.
During Seafood Business Meeting representatives and specialists from the seafood industry will share their knowledge and insights with you.
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings on-site at the event in Bremen
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends